http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

2012/05/03

nickelback


Formed:1996 in Alberta, Canada GenreRock Years Active:'90s, '00s, '10s

Biography

Few bands did more than Nickelback to establish the force of slick, commercially minded post-grunge in the 2000s. Led by vocalist Chad Kroeger, the band initially emerged in the late '90s as Canada's answer to Creed, prizing a blend of gruff vocals and distorted (yet radio-friendly) guitars. After a handful of singles failed to gain much traction in Canada, "How You Remind Me" caught hold in 2001, eventually topping the charts in several countries while gathering
 

This band is music to my ears,
It sometimes brings me to tears.
Their songs make me think good and bad memories,
Of which I don't mind,
Because my thoughts seem to blind.
If only you could hear the rush of their music like I do,
You could see how well they'd fit perfectly with your life.
If only I could get a change to meet them in person,
At least I get to see them in videos.
It would be a dream come true,
If only I could see you,
Nickelback.
But all last,
I'm not a famous superstar who gets to meet all of their fav bands.
Nickelback doesn't cost a dime,a penny,or a quarter to listen to,
Only a nickel.
So when you hear this band again,
Remember to say,
"This band is of true memories and has heart to their songs."
If you ever feel like you landed flat on the floor and you think you have no life,
Take a chance and listen to this soul flying band:Nickelback.
I will live and not die off of this band.
If I ever have kids of my own,
I want them to listen and cry alone on their own and see how wonderful this band truly is.
At my funeral,When everyone is sad and in tears,
All I ask is to play one of their frown turn upside down songs as I fly off to Heaven and meet God.
Remember the names:Chad Kroeger,Mike Kroeger,Ryan Peake,and Daniel Adair for the rest of your lifetime.
You never know,
It might change it tenfold
  1. Nickelback - When We Stand Together

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RbWuFll0Y23 Nov 2011 - 3 menit - nickelbacktv
    Album: Here & Now (2011)
  2. Nickelback - Far Away

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y-RzVGrHg18 Agu 2006 - 4 menit - RoadrunnerRecords
    Album: All the Right Reasons (2005)
  3. Nickelback - Photograph

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP426 Okt 2009 - 4 menit - nickelbacktv
    Album: All the Right Reasons (2005)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner